Claims & Collection Support Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Talentia International active
View all jobs Claims & Collection Support Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Talentia is a highly specialized international executive search company. Established in 1995 in Belgium, and working exclusively with leading companies all over the world, Talentia has developed a strong international presence in practically every field of activity: engineering, manufacturing, banking, insurances, finance, energy, construction (complex worldwide projects).
Talentia supports the executive recruitment of middle and top executives all over the world. In the past 20 years, we have been actively recruiting talented people in more than 50 countries from all continents on behalf of our Clients.
Talentia discovers talents. We bring innovative and high tech solutions to many businesses and dream jobs to job seekers around the world. We act fast and have measurable results. Talentia is a leader serving another leader.
- This job is an entry-level position and applies to recent graduades of an economic profile university preferably, but we do consider other education backgrounds as well
- Must speak English at advanced level;
- Interpersonal skills:
* ability to work in a team
* ability to take grading decisions
* self motivation
- Handles all assigned tasks in support of claims and collections on time and without error
- Ensures an impeccable quality of data in the diverse IT systems
- Takes care of written customer communications in a customer centric manner
- Creating and updating C&C files and assigning them to the C&C user
- Closing of C&C files when requested.
- Communicating (in writing) towards Broker/Debtor
- Chasing documents and information missing per mail & transferring the gathered information to the relevant stakeholders
- Executing payment management tasks including the recording of received payments, informing collections, allocating recoveries to claim files, informing relevant stakeholders about payment, answering PH questions,...
- Create reports
- Executing Collections fees management tasks including invoicing collection costs to SU's, Calculating success fee for PH and recharging and invoicing legal fees to PH
- Taking care of correct data entry and maintaining data quality
- Escalation to local teams and including account manager in case of unresponsive customers (chasing)
- Particpating to test campaigns ( corrected defect, RFC)
If selected, you shall be trained and offered a real chance to
develop a career within the Bucharest Regional Center of
Competence of the top worldwide provider of commercial credit
You will benefit from an attractive financial package, bonuses and
other significant benefits, in addition to continuous training and