General Ledger with German / Hungarian / Italian / Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Technologies active
View all jobs General Ledger with German / Hungarian / Italian / Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
• Bachelor degree, preferably in the economy field;
• At least 1-3 years of experience in a Finance & Accounting departament;
• Good interpersonal Skills;
• Hands on experience in GL would represent an advantage;
• Exposure to SAP tool;
• Takes initiative and works without much supervision;
• Understands customer requirements;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts), Word (formatting, track changes, table of contents), PowerPoint (graphics & charts, animations, transitions).
- Manage Intercompany Transactions ( Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
- Resolve Intercompany Disputes
- Journal Entries and Review (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventories, Pension Booking, Annual Incentive Plan, AR Reserve)
- Foreign Currency Accounting
- Manage Fixed Assets Accounting and Maintain lease
- Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
- Perform Accounts Reconciliation
- Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
- Internal/External Reporting
- Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
-Treasury transactions and Payments
- Retail Store Accounting
- Support Travel & Expenses (T&E) process
- Support AP process ( Rents, Leases and Utility (RLU) Invoices; Tax- VAT/Intrastat Processing & Reporting, Support AP helpdesk requests)
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
About WIPRO in Romania
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others. To match our growth plans, we are looking for enthusiastic and self-driven individuals with excellent communication and customer service skills. We have built a deep domain expertise and our diverse job opportunities range in more than 20 different languages:Finance & Accounting HR Admin Order Management Customer Support IT/Technical Support
A career at Wipro means a life-long opportunity to explore your potential, continuous growth, and the joy of working on the latest technologies alongside the finest minds in the industry. An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating place to be in.