Sales Executive Hunting
Who we are
GTS Telecom owned by Deutsche Telekom AG is one of the main infrastructure-based provider of telecommunications services in Romania and is positioned as a quality leader in the communications segment for medium and large companies. Our company is one of the founding members RoNIX (Romanian Network for Internet eXchange) and is certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001.
GTS provides national and international transport solutions for data, voice, internet access, cloud services and collocation in our own data centers in Bucharest and Cluj. The company operates an extensive Ethernet and MPLS network built on a resilient fiber optic infrastructure. The company has approximately 130 employees and is based in Bucharest.
Our company values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the marketplace. They provide standards at every level of our business and are the ethical foundation for everything we do at GTS.
We are committed to our customers
GTS knows how hard our customers work to make their businesses successful. We seek to understand their needs and develop innovative solutions which help our customers become a better business.
We are local and our people make the difference
Though we operate across the region, we live and work in the same cities as our customers. Our dedicated and skilled employees work as a team to deliver services at the highest standards and speed in the industry.
We do as we say we are going to do
Trust is earned. We follow our words with actions so everyone knows they can depend on us. By being forthright, we are easier to do business with and show that we have integrity. We are proud of GTS
We highly value:
• customer focus
• outstanding interpersonal skills
• the ability to promptly react, to analyze, diagnose and solve issues
results and performance drive
• strong sense of work ethics and integrity
• proactivity, creativity, initiative, drive to improve and continuously learn
• appropriate level of technical knowledge and skills in order to achieve the sales targets
• experience in Sales within companies in Telco industry is mandatory
• knowledge of Telecommunications market
• proven track of records
• proficiency in English
• clean driving license (B)
The Sales Executive is the main point of contact for his/her dedicated portfolio of Prospects and as such will be the lead when conducting all types of negotiations, with/without support of others
The Hunting Account Manager has the following main responsibilities:
• identifying, qualifying and creating new relationships by proactively calling-out, meeting and attending relevant events, or by means of other ways to create new customer relationships;
• to generate new business out of a dedicated portfolio of Prospects, where neither information, nor contacts might exist
• to create and manage the proposals for the opportunities, by selling GTS Services & Solutions, respecting internal Business Case Approval Requirements.
• to increase sales in key markets and segments
• to meet and exceed sales targets