Collections Specialist with Spanish/Italian/French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Genpact active
View all jobs Collections Specialist with Spanish/Italian/French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
What are we looking for?
A good level of Spanish, Italian or French is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right.
You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player.
We like customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem solving attitude.
And we will value your willingness to learn!
What will your job be about?
Collections process is part of the Order To Cash department.
The Collections Specialist has the responsibility to ensure that the customers’ invoices and invalid deductions are being paid in due time, the necessary credit notes are reimbursed to the customers, the order release is processed in order to be delivered on time and remittances are provided to Cash App department to clear the incoming payments. We are in contact with the entire OTC department and with the customers being a voice process.
- Reaching out to the end-customers in order to obtain customer’s confirmation of payment/promise to pay overdue invoices, deductions proven as invalid or other debts;
- Ensuring on-time payment receipt;
- Following-up effectively on customer claims and issues, resolving them in a timely manner;
- Checking customer websites for documents, downloading and providing to the respective department;
- Communicating with the customers in order to investigate missing paperwork for the customer’s deductions;
- Offering end-customers support in providing financial data analysis of the accounts, by phone calls and by e-mail.
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.