Security Specialist Managed Services Security CVC
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Security Specialist Managed Services Security CVC active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Job Summary:
This position will have a primary role on the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT). This includes security event analysis, threat assessment, security incident response strategy and coordinating all cybersecurity-related investigations and incident response in partnership with the respective stakeholders. The Security Engineer will work alongside a highly skilled, diverse team, making sure that the information asset we are responsible to protect is secured.
- Update and Create rules in SIEM tools.
- Vulnerability management
- Perform quick analysis of attacks and threat and follow the predefined process to address the associated risks.
- Analyze Security Incident identified by the monitoring team and prepare strategy for Incident Response (engage Crisis management for critical incident)
- Take ownership of the security incident and work together with operational and technical specialists from other teams where necessary for immediate response & manage them to resolution.
- Contribute towards continuous process improvements by providing inputs on the current processes and possible improvement opportunities.
- Research new and emerging threats to gain insight into the evolving threat landscape and share knowledge with the team.
- Perform periodic reporting.
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- Ability to work at odd hours - out-of-business hours might be needed
- The ability to work constructively under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
- Able to perform knowledge transfer.
- Customer oriented, Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of understanding of security tools such as Firewall, Intrusion Detection & Prevention System, DDOS Protection and End Point Security etc.
- Very good understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google cloud platform)
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems, penetration and vulnerability testing
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
- Very good knowledge in data loss prevention techniques and tools.
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Communicative, written and spoken English
- Minimal requirement is a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Information Systems.
- ITIL certification is an advantage.
- Security +, CEH, CISM, CISSP - will be an advantage.