Mobile Tech Lead
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees, and merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 45 countries. Our client's offer is built around three business lines:
• Employee benefits (i.e. Ticket Restaurant®)
• Fleet and mobility solutions
• Complementary solutions for companies and public authorities
In a context of digital transformation, our client is committed to offer the best User Experience to its millions of mobile active users. Mobile is a key channel that aims to be used worldwide and be the pipeline to spread innovation quickly in any country of our client’s office. To do so, the Group is moving from +60 apps worldwide to 1 global app factory. First step is to provide a best in class mobile app dedicated to cardholders of Benefits solutions (i.e. Ticket Restaurant card) which includes nice and innovative features (i.e. split payment).
To do so the Group IT Department in collaboration with the Marketing & Strategy Department is building a global mobile team.
The candidate will also have to demonstrate:
• Excellent skills in Xamarin & significant experience using this technology
• 5+ years experience in mobile development projects, .net development & Agile methodology (Scrum)
• 2+ years experience of GIT & Azure DevOps
• 2+ years experience in developers teams management
• Very good knowledge on MacOS environment
• Software craftsmanship skills
• Structured & organized mindset with practical judgment
• Excellent time & priority management skill
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
• Team management & worker motivation in hierarchical & non-hierarchical organizations geographically dispersed teams
• English fluent
The Mobile Dev Tech Lead is an expert on Xamarin technology and will work closely with the team of developers committed in the creation of mobile apps which are used every day by millions of people.
Mainly, he will lead his position by:
• Working closely with the Product Owner to have a very clear vision of core functionalities and functional/technical customizations expected by Business Units
• Translating Users Stories into technical specifications
• Designing the technical architecture of the Container in accordance with functional prerequisites and making sure the architecture model is stable & will easily support future changes
• Overseeing the quality and performance of deliveries and making sure the architecture model is properly implemented
• Being responsible for technologies/framework of Container App and ensuring compliance with the integration of additional SDK / frameworks
• Working closely with various teams from the Group IT Department (i.e. Architecture & Security)
• Publishing technical guidelines on mobile product and communicating with the international community of IT leaders
Mobile Tech Lead reports to Mobile Dev Team Lead.