Robotic Process Automation Conference: Ericsson and EY Romania @TechTalks Bucharest
The Robotic Process Automation Conference is designed for the RPA`s passionate and it focuses on the technology that allows to configure computer software, or a “robot” integrate the actions of a human interacting within digital systems to execute a business process.
This Conference is for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
The agenda is going to be updated
Speaker: Adrian Grigoras, Technology Lead, Intelligent Automation at EY
- On Saturday, 6th of April, 15:30 -16:30;
- At Room C, on the second floor.
Check in to this Conference after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 3rd of April;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- Conference: Robotic Process Automation lasts 60 minutes - Keynote 1 - 30 minutes; Keynote 2 (EY Romania) - 30 minutes;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or SkillShops from room B.