Account Receivables Officer
Talentia is a highly specialized international executive search company. Established in 1995 in Belgium, and working exclusively with leading companies all over the world, Talentia has developed a strong international presence in practically every field of activity: engineering, manufacturing, banking, insurances, finance, energy, construction (complex worldwide projects).
Talentia supports the executive recruitment of middle and top executives all over the world. In the past 20 years, we have been actively recruiting talented people in more than 50 countries from all continents on behalf of our Clients.
Talentia discovers talents. We bring innovative and high tech solutions to many businesses and dream jobs to job seekers around the world. We act fast and have measurable results. Talentia is a leader serving another leader.
- Must be a graduate of an economic profile university (banks/ finance/ economy/ accounting/ mathematics/ statistics);
- Must speak English at advanced level;
- Working knowledge with SAP would be a plus;
- Interpersonal skills:
* ability to work in a team
* ability to take grading decisions
* self motivation
- Is responsible for the timely and effective execution of tasks and activities related to Invoicing & Receivables Management
- Compensation, Invoicing for premium and fees, payments bookings, payment allocation and reconciliation, direct debit
- 2nd level customer request management
- Ensures contract updates (changes in adresses, in clients' bank account numbers)
- Cash deposit refund, minimum premium complement calls, profit sharing application in cooperation with contract management team
If selected, you shall be trained and offered a real chance to
develop a career within the Bucharest Regional Center of
Competence of the top worldwide provider of commercial credit
You will benefit from an attractive financial package, bonuses and
other significant benefits, in addition to continuous training and