Internship for RPA Developer
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s);
- Considered a plus experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Uipath); internet; training online;
- Considered a plus scripting / coding, SQL and relational databases, and application development;
- Microsoft excel package advance level (especially Excel, macros);
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management;
- Team player with a strong work ethic;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multicultural team / business environment.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Work with developers to execute RPA initiatives;
- Designing part of the process on developer request;
- Participate in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, including tools and best practices;
- Responsible for creating the solution design part of the document (SDD) on developer request;
- Responsible for the development standards and code review;