Internship in Logistics Team at GE Healthcare
Drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
- Currently undertaking a Logistics, Materials, Supply Chain, Business or other relevant degree
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
- Fluent Romanian and English - both verbal and written
- Coordinate the application trainings together with Clinical Education for DI systems ( direct communication with customers). Translator booking for training, when necessary.
- Monitor inbound transports ( follow up with forwarders, HPM or distributor for collecting the POD/POA)
- Collecting & providing to Finance department all back up documents for EQ invoices
PO creation / NL items & other services ( rigging/ local Authorities taxes)
- Creation of Urgent Payment WF ( when required, for suppliers or customs), Ship-to addresses WF for DI orders.
- Box Folder creation for each DI project/ upload all documents on Box related to order
- Monthly submission of EEE ( Electric & Electronic Waste) declaration for DI& LCS.
- Organize local shipments ( NL items, documents etc)
- Other administrative tasks
- paid internship program at international medical devices producer
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE