SkillShop Power Your Career, Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
Gather the missing pieces from your career puzzle!
Enel is a multinational power company and a leading integrated player in the world’s power and gas markets, with a particular focus on Europe and Latin America. Enel Group operates in over 30 countries across 4 continents, producing energy through a net installed capacity of more than 89 GW and distributes electricity and gas through a network of approximately 1.9 million kilometers. With over 61 million users worldwide, Enel has the largest customer base among European competitors and figures among Europe’s leading power companies in terms of installed capacity and reported EBITDA.
Power Your Career
At Enel, our power comes from innovation, inspirational leadership, accountability, cooperation and inclusion, customer centricity and our personal agility.
What’s your power?
Let's talk about how you can charge your career at Enel, where you can help us shape the future of energy.
Speaker: Bogdan Floristeanu - Head of Group Organizational Transformation
- Students, master students or fresh graduates from a Faculty with an Engineering specialization: Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology or Mechatronics;
- Enthusiasts about a career in engineering;
- Candidate's profile: entry-level experience.
Friday, 5th April, 13:45 - 14:30, room B.
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until 3rd of April;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap..
*Prin inscrierea la acest eveniment, esti de acord ca datele tale personale sa fie folosite de Catalyst Solutions pentru a-ti permite participarea la eveniment (prin inscriere, confirmare, inregistrare la eveniment). De asemenea, intelegi si accepti termenii si conditiile Hipo.ro.