Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Development;
- Knowledge of HTML, JQuery; CSS;BOOTSTRAP3;
- Nice to have Ruby - with some Ruby on Rails experience;
- French is a plus;
- Able to collect requirements from client and to design and implement a solution to fullfill these requirements;
- Able to develop in an Agile way;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Able to correct his delivered application;
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by
- 7card discount;
- Other bonuses as per company policy;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.