Cloud Operations Junior Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
As a Cloud Operations Junior Engineer at Crossover, you will get an opportunity to learn and work on cutting-edge monitoring tools, which allow you to operate at a scale of thousands of servers for 70+ different software companies.
The candidate will be exposed to our metrics-driven culture, which is the foundation of our success in measuring and improving every engineering process and product we deliver.
Working with the top 1% talent will help you master your technical skills and become a specialist in some of the parts of our software factory model, such as the administration of internal systems and different SaaS platforms for our customer facing products..
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience maintaining SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (Azure, GPC, AWS, IBM Cloud) and cloud orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Marathon, VMware, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Linux and Windows Server operating systems
- Familiarity with ITIL processes, especially Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Good proficiency in the English language
Join our community of remote professionals!