Operations Manager with English & German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GABTEO CONSULT active
View all jobs Operations Manager with English & German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• At least B2 on English and at least B2 on German;
• Minimum 1 year experience in the BPO industry, in a similar position;
• Excellent management skills – for a team of 40 employees;
• Communication and Coaching skills;
• Customer Orientation;
• Presentation skills;
• Drive for excellence.
1. Driving Operational Excellence
• Responsible for delivering to agreed service levels and define key performance indicators/project milestones;
• Ensure VOC (Voice of Customer) scores are met or exceeded once the process moves to production; •
• Ensures strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical’s objectives;
• Based on business viability provide input to business regarding SLA’s
• Implement Company policies and goals/KPY’s and the long-term business planning and forecasting;
• Ensure high asset utilization and productivity.
2. Quality Assurance
• Initiates and ensure installation and functioning of the process quality control system;
• Identifies and promotes opportunities for improvements – based on trend analysis and risk assessment;
• Drives continuous improvement by leading, stimulating and monitoring of necessary resource allocation and project completion;
• Ensures compliance with company policies and commitments;
• Tracks and maintains responsibility for all quality ratings, with regular meetings with Quality leader, for the vertical.
3. Transition and Projects
• Adherence to transition rigor and timelines;
• Minimize customer risk during transitions;
• Maintain project time- sheet / plans;
• Co-ordinate own responsibilities with those of other team members, so that no project is delayed.
4. Leadership Excellence
• Hiring and Manpower planning;
• Conduct interviews and maintain healthy pipeline for attrition and effective backfill;
• Accountable for the integrity of key human resource processes including career development, salary review, resourcing approach and performance management;
• Design and adhere to the Employee Appraisals Process;
• Conduct one on ones on monthly basis and half yearly and yearly appraisals;
• Coach direct reports on performance improvement and career development and set performance goals;
• Ensure that credit is given to others who contribute to team wellbeing;
• Seek customer appreciation of the team and convey it to the employees;
• Internally review team’s potential and capabilities;
• Resolve Executives’ conflict with sensitivity, tact and fairness;
• Ensuring Training Modules and Training Plans are in place for all processes.
• Preparation of Budgets: Transition, Staff Welfare, and other Operational Budgets;
• Monthly Financial Review of Budget Vs Actual.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Bonuses for your results;
• Employee referral bonuses;
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one;
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.