Administrative Assistant with German - Bucharest
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara and Iasi.
- Key role in the communication between international project teams and top management; the position has technical as well as Financial and Accountancy tasks;
- Drafting of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external usage;
- Excel Reports;
- Usage of internal technical tools and programs (SAP, OC2);
- Translation of documents from / into German or English;
- Cooperation with colleagues on different positions in order to deliver / share information;
- Register the travel claims;
- Register the petty cash and bank.
- Ability to communicate in German (writing and speaking) is mandatory;
- Good English level.
Good MS Office, especially Excel.
Other skills and competencies required:
- Good communication skills, Team Player, flexible and open minded;
- Result orientated, willing to work, dedicated, reliable, trustworthy, diplomacy;
- Able to prioritize tasks.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings.
- 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.