Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Operations Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
• Fundamental understanding of Windows & Linux Operating System (Server side); for example: understands job control, soft and hard links, and distinctions between the kernel and user space.
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies (middleware, network, storage)
• Good spoken and written English.
• Experience using an enterprise ticketing system (SCCD/Service Now/Remedy/JIRA etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications, operating system fundamentals, and writing basic documentation
• Understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation
• Excellent follow up and time control skills
• Ability to work effectively with team members, multiple departments and vendors
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• Self motivation
Nice to have:
• Ability to assess the impact of different network problems
• Experience with various monitoring and alert systems and the operating procedures to produce optimal results.
• Previous experience with Fault and Performance Management tools (Nagios, Zenoss, Cacti, MRTG, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Netcool or equivalent),
• Knowledge of web applications and frameworks
• Perform real-time proactive monitoring of servers, databases and network devices
• Perform troubleshooting for diverse technologies based on existing procedures (highly diverse infrastructure environments)
• Accurately log incidents within a ticketing system, documenting symptoms and perform event rating
• Update assigned tasks in a timely manner; escalate as required to management, vendors and clients.
• Monitors multiple logs across diverse platforms to uncover specific activities as they occur from platform to platform.
• Ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance, problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
• Interact with systems engineers, developers and other personnel to quickly troubleshoot, triage and resolve issues
• Develop and maintain positive communications between Global Service Desk, Site Services and IT Infrastructure teams.
• Manage the intake and recording of information to ensure that it is accurate. Continuously evaluate the services provided and capture this information in the department's reports and metrics.
• Create and implement documentation and procedures to for alerting and escalation.