Junior Digital Media Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GroupM active
View all jobs Junior Digital Media Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, WaveMaker, Essence and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
In Romania we have in-house the most advanced programmatic buying platform: Xaxis (a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels).
Specialties: Media Strategy, Media Buying, Data Management, New Media, Audience buying, Digital Media, DMP, Publisher.
There is power in a group. Our group has helped redefine the industry, through the development and creation of data and technology platforms that give our agencies and our clients an advantage.
We continue to be responsible for approximately one third of all media investment worldwide, employing 27,500 uniquely talented people in over 100 countries.
A true advantage. And the true power of our group. Be part of it.
• Experience on a similar role would be considered an advantage
• Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar
• PC literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Very good communication skills
• Good analytical skills to identify consumer journey planning
• Experience in implementation planning is a plus
• Develop integrated media planning solutions according to client brief and strategy.
• Monitor campaign performance and build campaign reports for the clients. Recommend the necessary optimizations and supervise their implementation.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the media and technology developments that influence performance planning and clients’ business.
• Assist the Financial department and conduct all trafficking tasks necessary for monthly invoicing.
• Evaluate the online consumer behavior and target affinities with websites by using the agency’s tools.
• Use the agency’s tools to drive forward new channel suggestions and performance orientated recommendations.
• Respond to all tasks and requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
• Demonstrate an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
We want to meet you! Come and join us!