As Project Manager you ensure the proper project accounting, budget planning, as well as controlling. In the field of human resources, the Project Manager is responsible for the entire staff management of a project. This involves the labour regulations of the project country, as well as the payroll, recruitment and development of local staff. Additionally, in this position you are responsible for rent, lease or purchase agreements, insurance, travel management, travel, residence and work permits. Typically, the Project Manager is supported by a small local team that he/she supervises.
- Completed vocational training and expertise in finance, law or business studies
- Knowledge in financial management, controlling, accountancy and budgeting, human resource management
- Improvisation and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and good French skills
- Availability of at least nine to twelve months