Finance Team Leader with German in Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finance Team Leader with German in Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Strong customer service skills;
- Advanced English Level;
- German level - B2
- Ability to implement new approaches, methods, alternatives, or solutions and identify potential impacts in their own as well as others area of responsibility;
- Ability to set and strive to achieve specific, measurable, and challenging goal;
- Typically, 3 to 5 years work experience preferably with previous managerial experience;
- Previous experience in business process area . HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, preferably in an operations environment;
- Bachelor degree in Economics and Finance is a plus.
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately;
- Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverable;
- Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content;
- Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution;
- Communicate changes to direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
- Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Opportunity to work with top clients on large project;
- Dynamic, intercultural working environment.