Last days to apply for Expleo TechLab: Live coding & testing session of ADAS Functions @TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Expleo Group active
View all ads Last days to apply for Expleo TechLab: Live coding & testing session of ADAS Functions @TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The 10th edition of TechTalks Bucharest.
TechLab Topic: Live coding & testing session of ADAS Functions.
Real-time implementation of an ADAS (Active City Break / Traffic Jam Pilot) system, including:
- Description of the mounting on the machine (used sensors, Arduino plate, power circuit)
- Code writing
- Code testing
- Code improvement
The activity will take place in an interactive environment, and the questions can be addressed at any time.
Speaker: Victor PREDESCU (Software Engineer)
- We will get back soon with more information
- Saturday, 6th of April, 13:45- 14:30, room A (first floor).
Check in to this TechLab after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 4th of April;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the SkillShops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;