As System Administrator you will be part of ORTEC Hosting Operations Center team and you will be responsible for carrying out daily monitoring tasks, configuring and reacting to hardware and software alerts, updates and patching, performing, maintenance and solve 2nd line incidents related to ORTEC Global Hosting platforms. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to bring your expertise and make the difference in this area by proposing new solutions and improvements that will drive to a better platform performance, efficiency and stability.
What you do:
- Proactively monitor and manage incidents/malfunctions investigation for provided hosting services.
- Responsible for handling Level 2 technical cases using internal ticketing system and keep track of these issues during the whole resolution process
- Conducts root cause analyses for incidents and signals any improvement requirements.
- Define solution documentation. Apply and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Windows administration environment in Virtual Environment
- Administration and monitoring of security solutions like Antivirus, Firewall, IPS solutions
- Good expertise with cloud environments
- Good network knowledge like switching, routing, VPN technologies
- Able to work in shifts schedule and on-call.
- Good analytical mind, conceptually and solution-oriented thinking
- Able to troubleshoot quickly and carefully
- Good written and verbal English skills
You might also have:
- MCSA, MCSE certifications
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools
- High-Availability and Disaster Recovery architectures
- Windows PowerShell scripting, Json scripting
What we offer:
- Competitive salary which will reflect your experience and will grow with your career
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- Challenging projects for international customers
- A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions & to evolve initiatives
- Support for learning and own development
- Performance related remuneration and Year-end bonus
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues
- Foosball table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual teambuilding and monthly events.
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.