Junior System Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs Junior System Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As Jr. System Administrator you will be part of ORTEC Hosting Operations Center team and you will be responsible for carrying out daily monitoring tasks, configuring and reacting to hardware and software alerts, updates and patching, performing, maintenance and solve 1st line incidents related to ORTEC Global Hosting platforms. This is a “hands-on” position requiring technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you do:
- Proactively monitor and manage incidents/malfunctions investigation for provided hosting services.
- Responsible for handling Level 1 technical cases using internal ticketing system and keep track of these issues during the whole resolution process
- Conducts root cause analyses for incidents and signals any improvement requirements.
- Perform regular system maintenance and apply updates on a regular basis.
- Reviewing system and application logs, backups and restore
- 1 year working experience
- Microsoft Windows administration environment
- Good IT knowledge
- Able to work in shifts schedule and on-call.
- Good analytical mind, conceptually and solution-oriented thinking
- Able to troubleshoot quickly and carefully
- Good written and verbal English skills
You might also have:
- Administration and monitoring of security solutions like Antivirus, Firewall solutions
- Basic network knowledge like switching, routing, VPN technologies
- Basic expertise with cloud environments
- Microsoft certifications
What we offer:
- Competitive salary which will reflect your experience and will grow with your career
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- Challenging projects for international customers
- A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions & to evolve initiatives
- Support for learning and own development
- Performance related remuneration and Year-end bonus
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues
- Foosball table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual teambuilding and monthly events.
Our people make the difference and are our most valuable asset
We are a purpose driven company with ambitious, highly skilled people and an academic culture that we are proud of. We use our passion for mathematics to optimize organizations and, with every mathematical optimization and analytics solution we implement, we make the world a little better.
At ORTEC, you will be part of a unique organization and team! We will support you in finding your strengths and the best way to succeed within the company through a challenging, hands-on experience.