Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• On hand experience working in Software Development Projects of 3-5 years as Analyst, Developer, Tester, Team Lead or Project Manager.
• Good native and English communication skills - both oral and written.
• Good skills of Technical Document writing and reviewing.
• Strong knowledge of the following technologies:
o Relational Databases (MS SQL Server or Oracle)
o Web Technologies and Web Development (.NET, Java)
o XML Technologies
• Flexibility to learn and apply additional technologies (SAP ECC, SAP MII, IoT and others).
• Good knowledge of Software Development and Software Design Methodologies.
• Broad knowledge of Software Project Management Methodologies.
• Broad knowledge of other IT areas such as Networks and Security.
• B.S. in Information Technologies (Computer Science, Software Engineering and Automation, Cybernetics or Applied Mathematics) or Strong Practical and Theoretical IT Background.
• Perform Functional Analysis of Customer's Processes and Prepare Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS). Main Customers are Manufacturing and Engineering departments.
• Prepare and/or review Technical Specifications (TS) based on the FRS.
• Perform Planning and Follow-up on Development and Testing process from the customer's side.
• Provide Support on Data and Functionality studies.
• Participate in All Project Phases from Initiation to Go-Live.
• Provide Support for the Solutions delivered to the Customers.