Quality Engineer Project Team Member
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Quality Engineer Project Team Member active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Valeo Romania is looking for a Quality Engineer PTM to join our team in Timisoara.
- Experience of minimum 2 years on a similar position in Quality, preferable automotive industry;
- Engineering degree;
- Medium knowledge in using Quality tools (Control Plan, FMEA);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Mandatory medium level of English (spoken and written);
- Customer oriented and good communication skills.
- Dynamism and proactivity would be a great asset.
- Define Control Plan for Prototype, Pre and Serial;
- Ensure that the Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) is respected, especially Build In Quality Standards;
- Verify that LLCs (Lesson Learn Cards) have been used and adhered to FMEA D / P to reduce RPN;
- Collect the problems encountered by the suppliers and the alternative proposals made by them;
- Participate in Design Review, including for suppliers;
- Provide support in the activities defined for the external and internal suppliers' components in Valeo sites, and provides support to procurement teams and SQAs;
- Prepare PVC and ensures the availability of all the required PVC supplies;
- Participate in pre-FDPR (Full Day Production Run) and FDPR, collect the errors encountered and open a Quick Response Quality Control (QRQC) related project;
- After phase 2 design freeze, ensure compliance with the 4M matrix considering product or process changes;
- Ensure customer information and approval of changes in accordance with 4M matrix;
- Update the quality documents as a result of product / process changes;
- Revise Control Plan after a problem has been encountered or after a different test result;
- Participate in improving work activities through Improvement Proposals (PI).
Competitive financial package: salary, meal tickets and gift vouchers, the 13th salary, different bonuses and sport allowance (7card);
Private medical insurance;
Training opportunities and career development plan;
Internal and international mobility;
Extra vacation days according to the work experience;
Canteen in the location and meal discounts;
Bookster - virtual modern library access in our location.