IT Support engineer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Skilled in hardware, software and operating systems environment
• Strong mentoring/Coaching skills
• Knowledge of appropriate networks, products and protocols
• Troubleshooting skills
• Customer service skill
• English fluency.
• Experience: 2+ Years.
Nice-to-Have Skills: MAC and Linux OS knowledge.
• Full understanding of ticketing systems and ability to log/update/close tickets, prioritize issues and balance workloads bringing customer tickets to full resolution
• Identify incorrect process flows within the tracking system and influence change as • • • Serve as a front-line interface to users
• Possess full understanding of installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing • • • Desktops, laptops and printers
• Possess knowledge on OS installation, configuration and MS office suite
• Possess basic knowledge on VC setup and troubleshooting
• Possess basic knowledge on exchange ActiveSync and configuration of emails on iPhone and Android
• Recommend hardware and software solutions to the customer and the business unit
• Able to diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third party applications for client workstations and servers in both the desktop and lab environments
• Possess a full understanding of protocols (TCP/IP and subnetting), VPN, and basic commands from the command prompt (ipconfig, tracert, etc.)
• Implement and install Voice/Telecom systems, voice messaging system and deploy new phone and voice mail extensions
• Possess a full understanding of and use commands to configure, move, add, and change telephone extensions within the same building
• Communicate highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical employees
• Provide outstanding customer service and world class support in a large, fast paced, high pressure, corporate environment. May be asked to conduct training to other technicians or nontechnical employees
• Assists in identifying and documenting process/procedure changes and/or entering technical solutions in the internal knowledge base
• Assists in coordinating with vendors for resolution of user's issue
• Responsibilities may include: - Manage all local IT Equipment in ITAM (Asset Management) and the global AM database