IT Support engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Skilled in hardware, software and operating systems environment
• Strong mentoring/Coaching skills
• Knowledge of appropriate networks, products and protocols
• Troubleshooting skills
• Customer service skill
• English fluency.
• Experience: 2+ Years.
Nice-to-Have Skills: MAC and Linux OS knowledge.
• Full understanding of ticketing systems and ability to log/update/close tickets, prioritize issues and balance workloads bringing customer tickets to full resolution
• Identify incorrect process flows within the tracking system and influence change as • • • Serve as a front-line interface to users
• Possess full understanding of installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing • • • Desktops, laptops and printers
• Possess knowledge on OS installation, configuration and MS office suite
• Possess basic knowledge on VC setup and troubleshooting
• Possess basic knowledge on exchange ActiveSync and configuration of emails on iPhone and Android
• Recommend hardware and software solutions to the customer and the business unit
• Able to diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third party applications for client workstations and servers in both the desktop and lab environments
• Possess a full understanding of protocols (TCP/IP and subnetting), VPN, and basic commands from the command prompt (ipconfig, tracert, etc.)
• Implement and install Voice/Telecom systems, voice messaging system and deploy new phone and voice mail extensions
• Possess a full understanding of and use commands to configure, move, add, and change telephone extensions within the same building
• Communicate highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical employees
• Provide outstanding customer service and world class support in a large, fast paced, high pressure, corporate environment. May be asked to conduct training to other technicians or nontechnical employees
• Assists in identifying and documenting process/procedure changes and/or entering technical solutions in the internal knowledge base
• Assists in coordinating with vendors for resolution of user's issue
• Responsibilities may include: - Manage all local IT Equipment in ITAM (Asset Management) and the global AM database