Digital IC Verification Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Siemens S.R.L. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital IC Verification Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Actively involve and take responsibility in the functional verification steps:
- analysis of HW architectures, definition of verification strategies, appropriate verification techniques and verification patterns
- definition and implementation of Verification and Test Plans
- implementation and reuse of complex verification components and test benches test cases
- implementation and plan-to-closure verification (simulation-based and/or formal, HW assisted acceleration)
- problems debug, analysis and documentation
- analysis of metrics and performance, verification improvements
- creating reports and verification documents
Coordinate, support and mentoring of other members of the verification team
Identify potential improvements, define and implement new concepts for the verification flow/techniques/methodologies
BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering/Automation/ Computer Science
10+ (expert level) years of relevant experience in Digital IC Verification
Proven expertise in functional verification of complex SoC/ASIC/FPGA designs at different levels (module, toplevel)
Proficiency in HVLs (SystemVerilog/e/PSL) and HDLs (VHDL/Verilog), strong understanding of OOP concepts
Expertise in one or more simulation-based verification methodologies (UVM/eRM/VMM/OVM), implementation and reuse of verification components
Experience in Formal Verification, SW-driven verification or HW-assisted acceleration is a big plus
Expertise in simulation tools and verification flows, Linux environments and scripting languages (Perl/Python/Tcl/sh)
Broad experience in digital circuits addressing different domains (control, communication, signal processing), different architectures (single/multicore), interfaces and protocols
Experience in RTL design is a big plus
Experience with HW Security or Functional Safety is a big plus
Team player, aim for a high quality standard, like challenges, open to learn new things, desire for self-improvement and innovations
Willingness to travel for on-site activities (up to 25%)
Proficiency in Romanian and English
We are Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. Part of Siemens Corporate Technology division, our team is focused on R&D activities for next generation of Siemens’s products using latest technologies, methodologies and tools.
You could be one of us!