International Mobility Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Mobility Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
As an International Mobility Specialist, you will be responsible of all subjects related to expatriates, short term assignments and secondments.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Prepare transfer conditions (in/out) based on SG policies;
- Preparing all files for A1 certificates for seconded staff;
- Working with a team and being a team player is essential, but also being able to work alone is required;
- Supporting tax global vendor in their work related to international moves.
STA (short-term assignments):
- Liaise with HR Business Partner and relevant business line to coordinate assignment move process for STA (in/out);
- Preparing internal documentation and actions required for STA;
- Administrating global vendors in terms of immigration, social security and tax matters.
Long-term assignments (in/out):
- Preparing SGEBS internal documentation needed for non-UE and UE immigration;
- Obtaining CNP for UE citizen seconded to Romania;
- Obtaining NIF for UE citizen, if necessary;
- Administrative tasks for expatriates.
A little about You:
- You have previous relevant experience in HR (4-5 years);
- You have solid Human Resources knowledge;
- You have solid knowledge of fiscal and legal regulations, especially related to international mobility;
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- You have excellent knowledge of English; French knowledge would be a plus.
We also value:
- Excellent communication skills in interacting with the different stakeholders;
- Excellent analytical skills, team oriented and teamwork skills;
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, correlate and synthesize information;
- Planning in advance; decision-making capacity;
- Ability to anticipate change; adaptability to change;
- Power of persuasion and negotiation skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.