QA Automation Engineer
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services.Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested to join the team?
We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer who is highly analytical and driven and who is very process and detail oriented to be part of our Testing Department. S/he will help expanding the coverage of our automated tests and make sure that all new functionalities are covered by automated tests.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the QA / Dev / Business Analysts, as part of the SCRUM team, to define the technical requirements and making sure they are correct and complete
- Perform the manual testing and implement the automated test on new developments stories based on the requirements
- Analyze and suggest improvements / optimizations of the automated tests system
- Propose new tools and concepts which can be implemented in the manual / automated tests system
What you need to know:
- Experience in different types of testing (functional, integration, regression, performance, security testing)
- Over 2 years of experience in web based applications software testing automation (cross-browser and mobile devices)
- Experience in working with at least one CI tool (preferably Jenkins)
- Experience with at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system (preferably Jira and/or Redmine)
- Experience in working with Selenium Webdriver
- Proven object-oriented programming skills with PHP / Java
- Experience with code versioning systems (preferably GIT)
- Proven experience in working with BDD test automation frameworks (Behat / Codeception / Cucumber)
- Proven experience in working with a database server (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with testing web services / API’s (SOAP, REST, JSON-RPC)
- Experience in working with Agile SCRUM structure
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events