• University degree or above, Mechanical and Electrical engineering is preferred;
• Experience: Above 3+ years’ experience in process/manufacturing engineering area: automatic assembly, molding, pick and place, soldering, adhesive dispensing, wire bonding, welding (resistive or laser) , die bonding,, silicon wafer dicing, epoxy potting, dam and fill, coil windings, sensor assembly, press fit, wire stripping wire/cable preparation, crimping, cleaning and surface preparation.
• Self-starter with a can do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment. Agile, adaptable and results driven, you are organized, rigorous & methodical, and have strong analytical skills
• Previous experience in project management & transfers;
• Good experience on process, production or quality of automation process;
• Be familiar with process control and improvement, lean, 6 sigma, DOE, project management;
• Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization;
- Initiate/manage capital equipment projects: specifying and implementing new manufacturing equipment as well as fully automated assembly lines.
- Asses ‘Design for Manufacturability' portion of the development process: review and suggest design, process or equipment changes.
- Working with equipment vendors and suppliers to implement cost effective solutions;
- Process troubleshooting and root cause analysis: Analyse yield and process data, resolve production issues by determining the cause of manufacturing defects or failures and making recommendation to correct and resolve the problems.
- Scale-up new products for manufacturing in a timely manner.
- Document technical and manufacturing information : set-up manufacturing procedures and train production personnel on new processing techniques;
- Supports the integration of processes (departments) into appropriately interconnected extended value streams
- Develop and utilize current and future state value stream maps to identify strategic projects and
- corresponding rolling 12-month implementation plans aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
You will be based in our new facility in Timisoara.