This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TE Connectivity active
View all jobs Manufacturing Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
• University degree or above, Mechanical and Electrical engineering is preferred;
• Experience: Above 3+ years’ experience in process/manufacturing engineering area: automatic assembly, molding, pick and place, soldering, adhesive dispensing, wire bonding, welding (resistive or laser) , die bonding,, silicon wafer dicing, epoxy potting, dam and fill, coil windings, sensor assembly, press fit, wire stripping wire/cable preparation, crimping, cleaning and surface preparation.
• Self-starter with a can do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment. Agile, adaptable and results driven, you are organized, rigorous & methodical, and have strong analytical skills
• Previous experience in project management & transfers;
• Good experience on process, production or quality of automation process;
• Be familiar with process control and improvement, lean, 6 sigma, DOE, project management;
• Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization;
- Initiate/manage capital equipment projects: specifying and implementing new manufacturing equipment as well as fully automated assembly lines.
- Asses ‘Design for Manufacturability' portion of the development process: review and suggest design, process or equipment changes.
- Working with equipment vendors and suppliers to implement cost effective solutions;
- Process troubleshooting and root cause analysis: Analyse yield and process data, resolve production issues by determining the cause of manufacturing defects or failures and making recommendation to correct and resolve the problems.
- Scale-up new products for manufacturing in a timely manner.
- Document technical and manufacturing information : set-up manufacturing procedures and train production personnel on new processing techniques;
- Supports the integration of processes (departments) into appropriately interconnected extended value streams
- Develop and utilize current and future state value stream maps to identify strategic projects and
- corresponding rolling 12-month implementation plans aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
You will be based in our new facility in Timisoara.