Project Leader Electrical Machine
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lilium active
View all jobs Project Leader Electrical Machine active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers.
The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety.
Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
- M.Sc./M.Eng./PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Min. 15 years of experience in a similar position with extraordinary track record : proven experience in developing high power-density electric machine from scratch
- Fundamental knowledge in electric machines theory, simulation, design, production and testing
- Good skills in project management and team coordination
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented workstyle is a must
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are desired, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
In this position you will report directly to the Team Leader Propulsion and you will be the leader of the electric machines development project of our proprietary ducted fan engines for a manned aircraft from prototype till serial production.
We are seeking a flexible an open personality to join our development team and thus shape the future of urban e-mobility.
Your Day to Day:
- Main responsible engineer for the technical development of electric machines
- Manage and coordinate the project with respect to interfacing between departments and contractors
- Actively shape the growth of department
- Align requirements and expectations with Propulsion team
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs