Software Verification Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lilium active
View all jobs Software Verification Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers.
The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety.
Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Good knowledge in real-rime embedded systems
- Strong expertise in C and MathWorks toolchain
- Experience with laboratory (Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers) and software-debugging equipment (Debuggers, Traces)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration systems, python and other scripting languages
- Target-oriented, fast-learning, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development and can help to shape the future of air mobility. We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Your Day to Day:
- Verify safety-critical avionics software in accordance with aerospace regulations
- Develop test scenarios and automatic test procedures
- Participate in requirements validation, safety analysis and reviews
- Execute test procedures on software and system test benches
- Co-operate with hardware, software development and QA teams
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs