Business Development Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dynata active
View all jobs Business Development Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-into member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, go to Dynata.comRequirements
• Build a personal pipeline of prospective partners, carrying the partnership through prospecting, presentation, and terms/contract.
• Identify and research potential partnership opportunities and deliver value added proposals.
• Draft partnership financial proposals and assist in negotiating partnership agreements.
• Manage the contract preparations and negotiations with partner and legal teams.
• Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
• Work closely with our Partnership Management team, ensuring smooth integration, launch and ongoing management of new partnerships.
• Assist in the ongoing development of professional and impactful sales materials.
• Execute on KPI’s and directives, provided by the Senior Partnership Manager, as well as company strategic initiatives.
• Potential to travel to meet prospective partners, both domestically and abroad, as needed.
• Proven business development representative with 2 years’ experience
• Strong prospecting skills
• Ability to quickly build and manage a pipeline
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Excellent knowledge of English (as a company language)
• Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with a CRM (e.g., salesforce or BOS), and web conferencing software (GoToMeeting or WebEx)
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off