PLM Teamcenter Integration Developer
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a PLM Teamcenter Integration Developer for our IT Center Timisoara.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- Implement development tasks in the framework of the prescribed design and instruct or consult developers/ customizers and knowledge transfer with respect to implementation issues and methods;
- Participate in the definition of the design for a group of closely connected/ relevant (sub) applications/ modules in the area of responsibility. Focus on Siemens Team center Integration (T4x, T4EA, T4S)/ Create and review IT specifications focus on Siemens Team center Integration (T4x, T4EA, T4S);
- Check the accordance of all implementation measures with the agreed application architecture and the regulations provided;
- Create suitable implementation versions for programming requirements and/or ensuring a consistent overall customizing in cooperation with the application architects;
- Participate in the definition of design samples of the programming and templates in customizing including implementation regulations;
- Define technical implementation details in the framework of design specifications and/or customizing templates.
- Knowledge and experience with Teamcenter Integration Framework (TcIF) such as T4EA;
- Knowledge about Teamcenter SOA and ITK programming andgood functional and Administration knowledge of Teamcenter;
- Experience in Teamcenter Dispatcher services and translation issues;
- Experience in databases and SQL Scripting;
- Very good English skills/ German language skills is an advantage.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;