IT Solution Expert- Sharepoint
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are currently searching for a IT Solution Expert- Sharepoint for ourIT Center in Timisoara.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- Consult our internal business in defining collaboration requirements including document- project- and information management (. MS Sharepoint, MS Project, etc.), support in the annual demand and budget planning andoordinate external service providers.
- Drive a modern state-of-the-art architecture by defining the future system landscape together with Enterprise Architects.
- Support in the creation of requirement and functional specifications, performing functional tests and support in user acceptance tests as well as in local and international roll-outs in coordination with the delivery team.
- Build up IT operations (Maintenance, 2nd Level) with regards to collaboration and project management.
- Foster innovative solutions and present self-driven concepts for improvements to the business.
- Establish Key-User structure for collaboration topics.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer since, Business informatics or similar.
- Several years of experience in implementation and configuration of MS Sharepoint.
- Experience in MS Project configuration.
- Ideally experience in MS Office 365 application portfolio.
- Ideally broad knowledge and experience with collaboration applications.
- Very good English skills, Erman language is an advantage.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;