Senior Software Developer PLM Teamcenter
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer PLM Teamcenter for our IT Center from Timisoara
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- Supporting the development and implementation of customer specific Solutions using PLM Teamcenter, through error finding as 3rd Level support;
- Develop applications for Teamcenter and the associated interfaces, and create tests (Test Cycles) and Documentation;
- Cooperate in the definition of black box testing conditions for a business sub-process element in cooperation with the process consultant for the respective business process as well as in conducting black box tests and document selected sub-processes and sub-process elements;
- Implement and manage partial applications/ modules in one or several sub-process elements;
- Test and document partial applications/ modules worldwide in cooperation with internal customers and software development department;
- Advise in the creation of requirement specification parts and create functional specifications parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Team Center or PLM knowledge;
- Java, C/C++ development within an Windows Environment;
- Using the basis of BMIDE and ITK custom business rules be able to configure Teamcenter and program customer specific workflows;
- English a must/German a big plus;
- Good Communication Skills.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;