Junior HelpDesk Agent for Accounts Payable with English
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• Advanced level of English - B2 level at least;
• Problem-solving mentality;
• Self-organizing and able to grasp a large amount of information in a short period of time;
• Strong desire to work with customers in need and willing to provide the best resolution to their queries;
• The candidate should be able to work in a team and openly communicate with his/her colleagues.
• You will provide support for the external and internal clients of one of the biggest insurance company in the UK and Ireland.
• You will answer calls or emails coming from Canada customers, offering them information regarding their invoices or the status of their payments. This would include performing both front-office and back-office activities, and would require that all investigation and analysis to be completed within the agreed Service Level.
• You will interact on a regular basis with teams in the UK, Sri Lanka and India, which will enhance your cross-cultural exposure.
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).
• Career path perspective and personal development plan.
• Great work-life balance culture.
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage.
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.