Subject Matter Expert with French
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
• Minimum 4 years experience in BPO/SSC
• Previous SME or Acting SME experience on multiple projects/assignments/SSCs for P2P or R2R/O2C – minim 1-2 years; Big4/Consulting – will be a plus
• Broad subject matter knowledge, including best-in-class processes/tools
• Great PowerPoint/Excel/Visio/SAP knowledge is a must
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Dealing with ambiguity, “Navigating Uncharted Territory”
• Languages – proficiency in English and French
• Understanding the end to end process and particularities, supporting tools and technologies, requirements for team members performing this process
• Managing the full transition process of affiliates from on-boarding to stabilization, especially the gap analysis phase that will result in the completion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the processes to be migrated
• Ensuring that the Affiliate and SSC teams adhere to the core model as defined during the Project Phase and limit deviations
• Preparing training material and delivering technical trainings to the Operational Teams
• Verifying and giving the internal sign off on procedures created by team members during the knowledge transfer phase and continue owning the updating of the same
• Acting as process expert for the SSC, controllers and anyone else in the business for any process clarifications/system issue
• Driving process excellence and continues improvements (efficiency, consistency and automation) in all processes and domain expertise to enhance internal customer satisfaction and efficiency
• Defining, reporting and analyzing KPIs and SLAs, root cause analysis of issues. Monitor and implement SLA
• Ensures all assigned transition and post-transition deliverables are completed as per plan
• Ensures that all gaps versus the Core Model are properly identified, documented, and managed for each of the in-scope countries
• Ensures that process documentation and training are completed prior to Knowledge Transfer