Subject Matter Expert with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Total Global Services Bucharest active
View all jobs Subject Matter Expert with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
• Minimum 4 years experience in BPO/SSC
• Previous SME or Acting SME experience on multiple projects/assignments/SSCs for P2P or R2R/O2C – minim 1-2 years; Big4/Consulting – will be a plus
• Broad subject matter knowledge, including best-in-class processes/tools
• Great PowerPoint/Excel/Visio/SAP knowledge is a must
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Dealing with ambiguity, “Navigating Uncharted Territory”
• Languages – proficiency in English and French
• Understanding the end to end process and particularities, supporting tools and technologies, requirements for team members performing this process
• Managing the full transition process of affiliates from on-boarding to stabilization, especially the gap analysis phase that will result in the completion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the processes to be migrated
• Ensuring that the Affiliate and SSC teams adhere to the core model as defined during the Project Phase and limit deviations
• Preparing training material and delivering technical trainings to the Operational Teams
• Verifying and giving the internal sign off on procedures created by team members during the knowledge transfer phase and continue owning the updating of the same
• Acting as process expert for the SSC, controllers and anyone else in the business for any process clarifications/system issue
• Driving process excellence and continues improvements (efficiency, consistency and automation) in all processes and domain expertise to enhance internal customer satisfaction and efficiency
• Defining, reporting and analyzing KPIs and SLAs, root cause analysis of issues. Monitor and implement SLA
• Ensures all assigned transition and post-transition deliverables are completed as per plan
• Ensures that all gaps versus the Core Model are properly identified, documented, and managed for each of the in-scope countries
• Ensures that process documentation and training are completed prior to Knowledge Transfer