The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
What will you bring to the team?
• Analytical approach, ability to deal with numbers;
• Economic background;
• Structured and organized;
• Fluency in English;
• Excel skills;
• Curiosity and eager to learn new things;
• Team spirit and can do attitude.
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As FP&A you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
How will you be doing this?
You will work with one of our financial controllers to monitor and improve the economic performance;
You will be the coordinator of the closing process on your perimeter insuring quality and in-time data;
You will contribute to the standardization and optimization of our processes in a lean approach.
• Deliver to our partners: reliable, accurate and timely financial information and business analysis;
• Analyze and monitor plant expenses together with the Financial Controller and drive the corrective actions;
• Analyze inventory deviation and propose corrective actions;
• Insure a first level of analysis of standard costing variances and contribute to the re-forecast activities;
• Collaborate the stakeholders and coordinate the process of monthly closing ;
• Ensure and improve data quality and propose appropriate actions in case of discrepancies;
• Comply with the Internal Control requirements.
What we offer?
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
• Private Medical and Dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price.
• Working in an inter-cultural environment;
• A multinational structure in which you can build a career.