Junior Back Office Software
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei GOC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Back Office Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
We are expanding our GNOC team and looking for students/ fresh graduates to join our wonderful and multicultural company!
If you are in a search for an opportunity, this is the right place to expand your knowledge and develop your carrier.
• 2 - 3 years delivery and service experience in infra area;
• Wide skills and practice of infra management, including: UNIX server/storage, Network (switcher, router, firewall), Operation system (UNIX, Linux), Database (oracle) / SQL;
• Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
• Knowledge of implementing SLA's and best practice;
• Understanding of ITIL is preferred;
• Ability to influence and manage diverse cross-functional teams.
• Work on infra trouble shooting, root cause analysis, infra change;
• Be responsible for the availability and stability of overall infrastructure;
• Be responsible for resolving incident and fulfill service request as 2nd line support;
• Be responsible for the deployment of new changes;
• Upgrades and patching of OS, Database, software;
• Maintain infrastructure management SOP and policies;
• Prioritize, schedule and respond to service requests from customer;
• Conduct training to staff or customer when necessary;
• Develop and/or update documentation;
• Competent within IP Networking environment.