Senior VBA Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior VBA Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Senior VBA Developer
You will join the Global Technology Services (GTS) team at SG European Business Services. GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the centre of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
You will have to build, provide and maintain a set of reports and in-house tools for the needs of the GTS Project Portfolio Management Office. The mission of the team is to analyze project portfolios on both financial and delivery/value aspects.
Your Role in a Nutshell
- Development, maintenance and correction of applications & reports for the Project Portfolio management team, with methodologies and tools used for tactical developements : on-the-shelf Power BI reports, what-if and complex Datasheets, automated and highly parameterizable MS-Office on demand Executive Dashboards;
- Preparation and execution of tests, results analysis to ensure correct functionning of the applications;
- Functional and technical documentation, Technical and functional support;
- Close interaction with teams mainly located in Paris.
A little about You:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience in applications development, preferably on BI Reporting and Dashboard areas;
- You are proficient in VBA / MS-Office and SQL;
- You are an advanced user of MS Power BI, able to play the Key User representative of the team in front of the IT Power BI central team;
- You are comfortable with SharePoint and basic web parts customization;
- You have ability to build a solution directly from a rough client demand and cover end-to-end process.
- You demonstrate high reactivity and availability to enable rapid decision-making;
- You are reliable and able to communicate with various stakeholders in different locations of the Group;
- You have good understanding of IT Projects Methodology and Financial fundamentals – understanding of business and functional specifications, testing, change management, training for users;
- You have an advanced level of English and French.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity, autonomy and communication skills;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.