Software Testing Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Testing Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 3+ years’ experience as a tester or relevant alternative, Knowledge derived from extensive testing design and execution
- Experience of testing applications developed using various development methodologies e.g. waterfall methodology. Agile, RAD etc.; knowledge of testing methodologies and tools, knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Varied knowledge of database, development, system engineering, and networking concepts.
- Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet business needs and connected to that strong English skills
- Assist in the analysis, design of the project and execute test plans; supports frameworks for our test infrastructure and contributes with automation expertise
- Ensures verification of the application and client development services; performs a series of tests and analysis for quality control to ensure that the software reaches or exceeds the specified standards and requirements of the end users
- Analyses the capacity of the system to resolve issues related to the purpose of the application, the data collection requirements of the output, input, programming techniques and control devices
- Analyses and communicates test results to project team and direct supervisor and collaborates closely with the development team in case of faulty operation of the software or of the system, in order to remedy the problem
- Corrects errors in the program, prepares operating instructions and makes documentation for application development and system testing
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.