IBM Internship - Application Developer PL SQL
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
• Basic knowledge in SQL and PLSQL language and UNIX commands
• Understanding the principles of programming
• An ingrained concern for the customer and representing our company in the best professional manner as possible.
• The ability to solve problems, be detailed oriented and be conscientious about all work completed.
• Candidate must be detail oriented, enthusiastic, creative and flexible.
• An interest and willingness to learn and grow.
• Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities
• Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
• A common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
• Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
• Providing technical support resolution feedback to clients and/or IBM client resolution teams, using business knowledge and procedures learned during the Knowledge Transfer period;
• Communicating action plans to the client or IBM representative, as appropriate;
• Contributing to department attainment of organizational objectives and high client satisfaction;