Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Toluna Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Coding Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of 30 million members in 70 countries.
Your abilities need to be:
• Proficiency in English (both written and verbal);
• University studies preferably with focus on languages or a graduate with proficient linguistic skills;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Competence in Microsoft Office;
• Experience in Coding is a plus;
• Detail-oriented, organized, thorough;
• Able to deal with frequent change, delays, interruptions and unexpected events;
• Strong analytical and researching abilities;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines;
• Strong team player, enthusiastic, positive person.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Coding Specialist in the Global Translations and Coding team.
The Coding Specialist’s role is to take over the requests for coding jobs received from internal clients (project managers, account executives, etc.) or from the team coordinator or team leader.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Create code frames, either general or detailed ones with nets and subnets;
• Prepare the files for coding using Excel;
• Code full open ends/statements or brands using Ascribe;
• Process the coded files in XLS;
• Check the coded files for completion and accuracy;
• Proofread and edit final code frame versions;
• Closely liaise with internal clients (project managers, account executives) to clarify unclear points and ensure smooth delivery of the coded files in a timely manner while maintaining high quality standards.