General Ledger - English
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – minimum 3 years’ experience
• Advanced language skills in English
• Experience of JDE or SAP General Ledger systems preferable
• Good all-round Excel skills
• Good communication and development skills
• Prepare monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
• Interact with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager
• Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth
• Participate in quality improvement projects
• Support Manager with projects and training