This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CGI Romania active
View all jobs CITRIX Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
CGI in Romania
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world, employs more than 74,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
Within Romania, CGI supports leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business solutions.
Join our team in Romania!
CGI offers limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Our global, multi-cultural footprint empowers you to learn and grow, while our ownership culture enables you to share in the success you help create. We seek experienced programmers and consultants along with IT graduates for a range of positions, including Java Technical Expert, C# Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect, Bid Manager, Java Developers, C# Developers, ServiceNow Developers, Salesforce Developers
Help us build the future. Come join our team!
- 3+ experience in design, deploy and support of desktop infrastructures
- Experience with large scale application deployments.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 7 /10 operating systems.
- Knowledge of XenDesktop and other Citrix suite applications
- Knowledge of software delivery platforms such as Citrix, SCCM, and APP-V.
- Design architecture, develop, deploy, test XEN Desktop configurations as part of project implementation or specific requests
- 3rd level support for XENDEsktop configuration
• XEN Desktop architectures, configurations and installations, 3rd level incidents resolutions Tools from the Citrix suite
• Tools from the Citrix suite
• In the context of the client development in Romania, several activities will be performed by a pluridisciplinary team and be provided to CGI Bucharest.
• The client virtual environment comprises several layers and tools that are implemented and support by deidcated teams. In the context of Cloud on premise services, the EFBox product build project is supported by a team of 10 people and needs to be enhanced by VRA/VRO expert.
• Work will be performed in Romania
• On boarding in France, duration to be defined. Recurring visits will also be necessary