Java Automation Test Engineer
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,182 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
- Strong understanding of Java and OOP principles;
- Experience in version control systems (preferably GIT);
- Experience in Java/Selenium/TestNG test automation;
- Experience in API testing;
- Experience in CI tools (preferably Jenkins);
- Experience in working with relational DBs;
- Strong analytical skills, able to provide support to solve business or production problems;
- Highly collaborative, supportive and team player that demonstrates a proactive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Passion about sharing knowledge and best practice;
- Fluent English (written/verbal).
- Identify, review and improve test plans and test cases;
- Participate in building new test framework for payment processing systems;
- Work on test case automation;
- Improve reporting and documentation of test results.