Full Stack Java Developer in Iasi
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Good knowledge of Java SWT/Swing GUI;
• Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Struts;
• Service Oriented Architecture: Service integration with Web Services, EJB 3.1, REST/SOAP, security integration with JPA2;
• Application server: JBOSS/Tomcat;
• Good knowledge of Ant and Maven, Huston/Jenkins and Sonar;
• Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
• Experience with Oracle database platforms and SQL query optimization;
• Practical experience as a Linux/Solaris OS user and knowledge of Bash shell scripting;
• Basic knowledge of mathematical finance and derivative pricing models;
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Design, code, test program and maintain the complex custom-build solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks;
• Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements;
• Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements;
• Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.