Senior .Net Software Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Proven experience as a Software Engineer.
• Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management.
• Knowledge of the following: frontend technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, Angular 6), programming language (C#)
and patterns (CQRS, Event-Sourcing).
• Experience with distributed - applications and microservice architectures.
• In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
• Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
• Review and debug code.
• Perform validation and verification testing.
• Collaborate with internal teams and clients to fix and improve products.
• Document development phases and monitor systems.
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
• BS'c/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Have very good command of English language (both written and spoken).
• Have a proactive approach towards your work and processes.
• Adapt and adjust to change.
• An outgoing, “get things done”, positive attitude.