Short Term Supply Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Short Term Supply Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain, Economics or Finance
- Expertise in integrated supply chain and capacity
- Experience in supply planning
- Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP/ APO / BW/PPDS) and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple supply crises or priorities at the same time
-Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- Processed and packaged foods industry experience
- Full proficiency in a second European language
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Interface to the business – Being a single point of contact never felt so good! Category, Cluster and Plant teams will rely on your extended knowledge to deliver planning activities;
- Operational discipline – You’ll be balancing the product availability with cost optimization and ensuring that the process is adhered to with the correct discipline. We’ll depend on you to be creative without being unclear;
- Product delivery – Ultimately, you’ll be delivering the right product in the right place at the right time in the right quantities. Never have those Pringles relied on you so much!
- Live the K-Values – To care for the business and your colleagues, you’ll encourage a workforce aligned to our K-Values. After all, you feel like you want to be part of something bigger, right?
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, go to our Kellogg Careers Site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.