Are you ready to start a new professional chapter within our strong team?
Become part of an innovative project that deals with one the forefront issues of cyber world.
- Scripting (Bash / PowerShell)
- English proficiency
- Big data (Elasticsearch / Kibana)
- NetApp Storage
- Dell EMC
- Git, Maven, JUnit, Mocking frameworks, Continuous integration systems
- Velocity templates
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA
- Development of a software suite for ransomware protection, file audit and restore capabilities, including install and update
- Developing new features for existing products
- Maintaing current code
- 1y+ of experience in developing Java applications
- University degree in a relevant field
- Continuous learning through training and certifications
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance
- Great location with relaxing areas
- Meal tickets and transport discounts
- Annual teambuilding and parties
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.
ard to receiving your resume.